Thursday 25 April 2013

Book Band

While this might not fall under the category of "remake" it is stuff I have lying around in my stash and the purpose is to save something that I have from getting destroyed in my purse, so I guess it counts!
I love reading.  Like I LOVE it.
One of the issues that constantly happens to me is that I take a book in my purse and it gets destroyed since my bags are usually just big black holes full of stuff.  I came across this and realized HEY!  I can bring my books around and they won't get ruined!
Here is what you need!
 Basically you just measure your book with the elastic and then baste it together (I used a zig zag stitch) and then you make a ruffle with a ribbon or some fabric scraps and sew it on!  Super easy.
This is the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment